cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will I lose my number porting out?

hyperactiveme
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I was triple charged and when they couldn't get my port to come over.  I was then told via CS to charge back via credit card.  

A month later now and they've informed me that my account is locked because I charged back🤦 and can no longer use that card.

I purchased a voucher they linked to and forwarded the info.  It's going on day 2 with no reply🥺

Need the phone as I'm away at uni.  Any insight?  BTW I know they have access but I've sent the screen shots to.  I just want my service back 

6 REPLIES 6

HI @hyperactiveme   happy that it is now sorted out

So, you charged back the wrong transaction?

and PM is willing to let your account reactivate as normal?  like you can now pay by credit card? or still need to pay by voucher for 12 months?

hyperactiveme

It's been sorted out finally👍

hyperactiveme

I don't care about the money, I don't want to lose my number.  Also I did the charge back as the CS agent suggested.  Still have that screenshot

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Duplicate post for some reason.. deleted…😁

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@hyperactiveme   That’s a rough start..not much anyone here can do.. hopefully they figure it out for you.. once it’s working it’s a great service 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

If you port your number to other provider, your PM account is immediately closed and any funds on your account will not be refunded. You will lose rewards, funds, add-ons, etc.

Chargeback is a very big no-no for prepaid services (not only PM) as they will severely restrict your access.

Need Help? Let's chat.