cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does my monthly charge vary?

balvantcmistry
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm on the $15 a month plan and I've noticed that my monthly charge varies from $12.43 to $14.69 to $13.56.  I'm vigilant about my phone usage but clearly its not over $15.  Why is the monthly charge not consistent?

5 REPLIES 5

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Log on to My Account and review your Transactions. You will find your answers there. 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@balvantcmistry 

Yes it will change depending if you are active on this Community to receive credits and if you pass out your referral code to family and friends for additional credits to your bill.

Login to account and click on My Rewards to view all your credits.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@balvantcmistry   PM is prepaid service and your phone usage won't affect your bill.  If you have used up the outgoing minutes, it will stop working unless you buy add-on.  So, different charges are not because of your usage.

The different in charge likely from the different rewards you get.

Can you login to My Account and check the Transaction logs for the last couple months (change the date filter) .  It should show clearly what kind of rewards applied.  Or, you can post the screenshot and we can try to explain  🙂

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

It varies due to rewards received.

See what SMS from 611 says on renewal date; what rewards have been applied to your account. If you have referrals some might be suspended, some closed their account.

Amounts you mentioned correspond to $11, $13 and $12 actual charge +tax so that means you got $4, $2 and $3 rewards for those 3 months.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@balvantcmistry : The first one is $11. Likely the initial autopay reward/credit then the autopay reward at the first renewal. The next one is $13. Just autopay. The next one is $12. Maybe you got a referral...plus autopay.

Need Help? Let's chat.