cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why can’t I sign into My Rewards?

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

This is what I get on an iPad.  My account login is ok. 

602032A9-58DB-409F-A5BC-9D797F043169.png

7 REPLIES 7

@CountyDownIeUk    Yeah, just logged into my self serve account and see clicking My Rewards brings up another login page.  This makes no sense whatsoever.

Edit:  @CountyDownIeUk    So after logging into My Account again, I notice there's a little downward arrow next to Go To which seems to give an option to switch back and forth between My Account and My Rewards, except when I tried to get back to the rewards page, I get the standard error message.

"Oops!

Something went wrong"

Thanks @hTideGnow 

But not happy. Another conversion full of holes!

Chrome works on iMac but just installed on iPad ....... and does not work. 

I am am not prepared to have to accept flipping back and forth to browsers. I do everything on safari. 

HI @CountyDownIeUk   Glad you found your way in the end.  

I guess you need to open a ticket with PM and make sure their testing team has some Apple products to test  🙂

Lol....ha ha...I did put my username and password in....no place to submit......I didn’t want to give you my email address!

No cursor on iPad,,,,all fingers. 

Yes baaaad design.  

Same on iMac.  

It now appears to me the My Rewards login is not Safari friendly as it does work on chrome. 

Also if you log into My Account you can toggle to My Rewards but have to log in again....WHY??......it should assume your already logged in information from My Account...should it not??

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CountyDownIeUk   You cannot even put your cursor on the box and enter the  username (email) and password? or you entered but unable to get in?

I don't need to do anything, the account was already setup (they copied from My Account).  But I tried on a computer, not phone or tablet

Try changing your iPad landscape  or Portrait, maybe it helps?

Anonymous
Not applicable

lol...type in your self-serve login email address and your password in those white boxes.

0PX9O4
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CountyDownIeUk 

Looks like bad website design. Maybe try another browser on the iPad?

Need Help? Let's chat.