cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find my referral code?

Oracle365
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I'm trying to find my referral code so that I can start telling people about Public Mobile and earning rewards. Where can I find my referral code? Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

@Oracle365 wrote:

Darn. Yes, I did miss that. For some reason, it notified me of the other response first. Hmmmm... Either way, thank you for responding so quickly!

@Oracle365 My reply on the late response was in no way aimed at you. You did everything right. Occasionally we get new people who will post on the end of an old/solved thread, giving the same reply that was already posted many times and ignoring the fact that it was marked solved.

Oracle365

Memorizing my referral code. What a great idea @waytomatrix !!

waytomatrix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In your self serv account on right hand side top way.  I have remembered my referral code now. You dont know when savings will come 🙂

Oracle365

Darn. Yes, I did miss that. For some reason, it notified me of the other response first. Hmmmm... Either way, thank you for responding so quickly!

@bimalraj wrote:

hi,

login your account and you can see your referral code in the top right corner of the overview tab.

@bimalraj I gather you missed the correct reply that was already selected in response to the question?

bimalraj
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi,

login your account and you can see your referral code in the top right corner of the overview tab.

Oracle365

Thank you, @kb_mv .. I just found it, no problem, with your advice! Have a great day!

kb_mv
Mayor / Maire

@Oracle365 wrote:

I'm trying to find my referral code so that I can start telling people about Public Mobile and earning rewards. Where can I find my referral code? Thanks!

@Oracle365 

Your referral code is found in your self serve account.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 4.13.43 PM.png

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Log into your account and it is the alphanumeric code on the top right hand corner.

Need Help? Let's chat.