cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my order?

sergioj
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

The 26th of January I ordered a Public SIM mobile (Order 282772), and then I received an email saying the following: 

"Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Shipping method

Canada Post (expect delivery in 3 to 7 business days)".

Today is 7th of March, I'm moving to a new address in a week and I still haven't received the SIM card neither any update about my order.

Am I going to receive my SIM card before moving?, was it lost in the way to my house?

I still need it, so I would like to receive it as soon as possible, please.

Kind regards,

10 REPLIES 10

sergioj

Thanks a lot I will proceed opening a ticket.

sergioj

Thanks for the suggestion.

sergioj

Thank you, following your instructions I have been able to forward my mail\bills to my new address.

sergioj

Thank you for the tip.

sergioj

Thanks a lot Dunkman, I have sent a private message to the moderator.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @sergioj   I do not think reply the email will work. PM no longer monitor CPO email address.  Please open a ticket via direct message (CPO ticket on Chatbot still not working)

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

After you opened a ticket, CS Agent will contact you via Community inbox

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@sergioj wrote:

Hi,

The 26th of January I ordered a Public SIM mobile (Order 282772), and then I received an email saying the following: 

"Your order is confirmed

We’ve accepted your order, and we’re getting it ready. Come back to this page for updates on your shipment status.

Kind regards,

Reply to that email and let them know about this issue. 

Also open a new ticket to get a new SIM sent out to you.

you can create ticket via bubble on the bottom right or by sending the agents a direct msg to CS_Agent.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@sergioj, I strongly suggest you start to forward your mail and bills to your new address asap. You can do this through Canada Post.

As per @Dunkman, I agree with them, it's likely lost. Granted, maybe because of Covid Canada Post is still busy? According the Canada Post website, they do state: 

With the changing COVID-19 situation & Omicron variant we’re experiencing impacts on staffing. As we maintain safety protocols and adjust operations to serve Canadians, customers may experience delays.

Do you live in the Lower Mainland? If so, I don't mind giving one of my spare ones. Let me know via a PM.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@sergioj 

When you contact the CS_Agent as noted by @Dunkman. Mentioned to them your new address.

Meanwhile, if you are in a rush to take advantage of the free 2gb for 12 months with the promo code 12MONTHS2GB with $25 or higher plan. You can order from Canadian Cell Supplies online BOGO free and give the extra 2 SIMs to friends and family and give your referral code so they can get $10 off their 2nd month bill and your will get 1 points for each referral so when you get 15 points...you get $15 off your bill. 😉

Members here will also have a referral code so you can get $10 off your bill too. 🙃

https://canadiancellsupplies.com/products/buy-1-get-1-multi-sim-card-lte-public-mobile-canada 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@sergioj 

You should have received the SIM card by now.  It likely was lost.  You will need to contact customer service agent to help your situation.   

Probably easier to private message CSA agent:

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Include the order number and additional information.  

Need Help? Let's chat.