cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the Flash Sales ?

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Last year, PM has some promotions, usually around long weekend or those special days (Valentine's Easter etc..).  I don't see any this year? When will we see the next good promotion?

9 REPLIES 9

Community_QA

Yes, saw Walmart mobile promoting couple $39 deals today.  Will suggest that to my friend and let him decides

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

the reasoning is because PM has been offering amazing plans that no other provider was competing with. it also looks like those plans might be discontinued soon as they have now added a $40/10gb and $50/20gb plan

sandalwood
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Koodo, Virgin and Fido still have their $39/month promo for 20GB 4G talk and text plan that's ongoing for now . Maybe we will see something from Public for a Victoria long weekend sale or something to compete/retain customers.

benfatto
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you will save $ using public mobile, no point in waiting months for a deal. 

Community_QA

yes, i hopped by announcement and I didn't see any

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Community_QA 

I normal do a Google search under Public Mobile Flash Sale or in the Announcement section but I haven’t seen anything on my search for sometime.

Community_QA

one of my friend trying to join, I keep asking him to hold and a good sale will come.  It never came

Yes, I think I missed last week promo if there was one

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Community_QA   you missed the $39 plan last weekend.  But there was no big announcement on that.  Look like PM just fighting back after seeing all other providers promoting that $39 plan

@Community_QA wrote:

Last year, PM has some promotions, usually around long weekend or those special days (Valentine's Easter etc..).  I don't see any this year? When will we see the next good promotion?

Public Mobile tries various approaches dependng on the goals of each promotion. I'm sure that that there will be more promotions.  Also, new customers promotions sometimes aren't looked upon favorably, sometimes with existing customers upsets that they can't receive the same offer.

Need Help? Let's chat.