cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does your data gets renewed, at the start of the month?

Noob12345
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I achieved 95% of my data today and it doesn't show any usage for today. Not sure how this is possible; I was wondering does the period start at the first of the month, or some other date? When will I get a new batch of data?

4 REPLIES 4

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Noob12345   It got renewed on the First day of the new cycle.

However, please note that PM is running on 30 days cycle, so the cycle start day will shift after a 31 days months.  Ie, the start date is NOT a fixed day of the month

Check your My Account, the Amount Due before day will be your next cycle start day, when the new batch of data will come

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

The usage details are delayed. Particularly for data. How many lines data are shown on your overview page? Or in plan details?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You get a fresh load 'o data on your next renewal. Log in to your account / Plan Data and Add-ons to see your current data bucket. If you see no mention of data...it's gone until next renewal or you buy a data add-on.

edit'd

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Your minutes ($15 plan) and data start on Renewal date not on first of the month.

PM's billing period is 30 days thus renewal date and data reset varies from month to month.

Need Help? Let's chat.