cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do we get a free month after signing up, month later?

sandreev
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can someone please clarify for me when do we get our free month? Is it second month or third month in? 

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hmm...makes one wonder about the queue or prioritizing. A just-prior thread had a reply in about a day. This one now has one in a couple days.

But hey...it's not a week! Getting there.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @sandreev,

We've replied to your message. Please check your inbox.

Cheers,

Syed

Sam98

If you have signed up during the one month free promotion, then within 72 hour you should have received text for PM saying $.. credit has been applied to account. The credit applied to account is equivalent to the plan price.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cabello wrote:

Hi @sandreev,

I believe you get credited the cost of your plan (goes to credit) and is usable for the second month (or any other month or add-on). This is what happened to me when I got my plan about a month ago.

Just for clarity...not any other month but yes could go towards add-ons before the renewal.

cabello

Hi @sandreev,

I believe you get credited the cost of your plan (goes to credit) and is usable for the second month (or any other month or add-on). This is what happened to me when I got my plan about a month ago.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sandreev wrote:

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I registered on October 15th, 2018. I only received $10 dollars friend referral and $2 dollars saved on autopay.

I went through the announcements sub-forum.  There is no free next month promo on Oct 15.  We had two weekend flash sales in October 20,21,27,28.  

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @sandreev

You didn't qualify for the 2nd month free as you did not sign up during the promo.

The promos recently ran Oct 20-21, Oct 27-28, Sep 29-30, Sep 15-16

@sandreev wrote:

Thank you very much for your fast reply. I registered on October 15th, 2018. I only received $10 dollars friend referral and $2 dollars saved on autopay.

I see that Sep 15th had that Promo. Is that the one?

@sandreev

You should contact moderator as described above.  But, expect 3-4 day wait.  If you meet all the criteria (ie instore activation, right dates), the moderator should be able to help you.  

October 15 was a Monday, so I am not sure whether they had a promo on that date.  Usually, the flash promos were on weekends the last while.  

sandreev

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@sandreev wrote:

Can someone please clarify for me when do we get our free month? Is it second month or third month in? 

Hi and welcome.

If the promo you signed up under offered a free 30 day credit it should show in your self serve account within a few days and be applied to your first plan renewal.

hope this explains it well.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

smp99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi @sandreev

When did you sign up - what exact date.

You would have had to sign up during the promotion. It was a couple of weekends ago, and you had to have signed up in a store (Walmart, WOW, London Drugs). If you did qualify you should have received a credit to your account in the amout equal to your plan, effectively paying for the 2nd month. Log into your account and see if there any 'Available Funds' in there.

If you did not get the credit and feel that you should have, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team. They are available 7 day/weeks but not 24/7. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderators.

Include your name, PM phone number, account number, 4-digit PIN and a brief description of the problem. 

Need Help? Let's chat.