cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do rewards start showing in your account?

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I would just like to know when rewards start showing in your account. My billing starts on the 20th of every month. I just started my second month with PM. So far it shows my next payment of $50 for my plan. I should have $2 for autopay and another $10 off for 6 months promo that they had when I sgned up.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mojorising wrote:

I would just like to know when rewards start showing in your account. My billing starts on the 20th of every month. I just started my second month with PM. So far it shows my next payment of $50 for my plan. I should have $2 for autopay and another $10 off for 6 months promo that they had when I sgned up.

Thanks.

If you go in your self serve account in tab PAYMENT can you see a 10$ credit somewhere with your last payment? It should be applied for the 2nd payment you did for 30 days. If you didn't see it and you activate your actual plan before the 4th march you would write a messsage to the moderator to let them know here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire
  • The $10 account credit will be applied to your account every 30 days in months 1-6 and can be used for future plan renewals. Credit is non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash.
  • The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts within 30 days of activation. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.
  • If you fall into a suspend or inactive state while on the promotion, you will no longer be eligible for the $10 account credits.
  • As long as you continue to be on any $30+ plan (30-day plans) or a $90+ plan (90-day plans), the promo will not be lost if you switch plans.

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So I did further digging and noticed in the "My rewards" section it shows my next payment is $47 -  $2 for autopay and $1 for refer a friend. So now I'm just wondering when the $10 credit will be applied.

Need Help? Let's chat.