cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I ask questions it seems there are point farmers that don't answer in any meaningful way.

InfiniteLove
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When I ask questions it seems there are point farmers that don't answer in any meaningful way. It appears to me to be a very flawed system in which the service is non existent. Although in ideal it may intend to offer a communal service, it has degraded itself into a point farming expedition by uncaring users who only intend on garnering points through copying and pasting something that points you back to the plans or doesn't answer the questions in hopes for more replies, to again rack up points for themselves selfishly. 

It doesn't work as intended!

13 REPLIES 13

InfiniteLove

I got it answered since, but I will post any new ones in the community now that I know. 

Thank you 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @InfiniteLove   So, what was the question you had that didn't got answered properly?  Shared your question and we can help

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@InfiniteLove 

I have run into this....as a newbie and not.....it can be frustrating when you are new but ask the community we have the user experience none of the CSA's have that kind of experience. There are senior members of the team who are excellent and very good at their job. There are newer members with a natural talent for customer service and there are others that are clearly grasping at straws  or make you stare at your screen in disbelief. Ask us first....ask us again and start over with a new ticket.

If you don't agree with what you have told by a CSA.....always seek a second opinion!

InfiniteLove

Thank you. I can see the difference already in fact 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@InfiniteLove  - so you had some 'interesting' interactions with some public mobile representatives (CSA)? Yeah, it can be a bit frustrating with some communications in messages back and forth. 

A cloud of disjointed sent and received messages (sometimes jumping around with different agents). CSA's perhaps not getting the full information needed to provide the best advice to help.

Persistent may be needed at times when looking for help with a CSA. 

Now that you have posted here, maybe going forward you can have quicker results if you question your issues on the community in some cases. Worth a shot right?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

So what was the question you asked them?

InfiniteLove

Thank you for that ❤️

Just bad service. You'll get the truth here in the community.

InfiniteLove

It does because, if you read the response you will see I clarified it was the agents I was referring to. I am new, so I thought there was a link between the two. However it still bears reality if there is a point system as compensation for the agents.

DDM69
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I disagree. I have been using Public Mobile for years and have found the community to be very helpful.
FYI…you’re dissatisfaction falls on deaf ears here since we are all customers trying to help each other. Questioning the effectiveness of the system here is a waste of your time and ours. 

@InfiniteLove  thanks for explaining what you meant, not sure if they have some kind of point system but they do seem to drag out a response to an issue sometimes lol you are in the community now we are all customers like you but you never know there may be some farmers here also haha

InfiniteLove

Fair question. I hadn't here, it was actually the service itself (the agents). That was the service I got from the company, which I suspect also must be compensated in part by points which is why I received confusing responses which only led me to the plans and failed to answer any questions that related to whether minutes used for voicemail for example in the many responses which were not required otherwise. Seemingly to rack up points if that indeed is offered to the agents. If not, it was just bad service. 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@InfiniteLove when have you asked questions here? it says this is your first post!🙄

Need Help? Let's chat.