cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When 1 G free data for 6 months flash sale will be appeared in my account

Wellington
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed with my email for 1 G free data for 6 months on 15th November 2020,and activated my SIM card on 19th November 2020, as required before December 4th. I can not see the free data in my acount. When will it be added to my account? 

Thanks for helping 

5 REPLIES 5

@cavemantoronto , yes i suspect and hope it will.  

@Wellington, would you be able to update this thread how long after activation it took for your bonus data to show up under your self-serve data details?   

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @Wellington   

As @popping & @computergeek541 advise, it should be within 30 days of activation.

That, however, raises another question.   Say the data gets added near the end of the first 30 days, will PM still consider that the 1st of 6 months for the purposes of the promo, or will they add it for another month?

Fair thing would be to get a full 30 days to use it. It probably doesn't take 30 days. It probbably comes in a few days.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Wellington   

As @popping & @computergeek541 advise, it should be within 30 days of activation.

That, however, raises another question.   Say the data gets added near the end of the first 30 days, will PM still consider that the 1st of 6 months for the purposes of the promo, or will they add it for another month?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Wellington 

According to the promo details:

Bonus data will be automatically applied to eligible rate plans within 30 days of activating, and for 6 months after activation.

@Wellington wrote:

I signed with my email for 1 G free data for 6 months on 15th November 2020,and activated my SIM card on 19th November 2020, as required before December 4th. I can not see the free data in my acount. When will it be added to my account? 

Thanks for helping 

Please see the announcement at: FLASH SALE: Get a 1GB bonus for 6 months when you ... - Community (publicmobile.ca)

You'll see the bonus within 30 days of activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.