cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What’s with the out of sync and poor communication of receiving Community rewards.

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

While I am not driven by dates or remembering them I continue to feel that I am in a poorly managed environment in regards to the Community Rewards system. 

Last month my rewards Account showed $5. Then it seemed that a couple of weeks later I receive an email and  a notification of another community reward of which would be, I thought, another $5. My rewards account remained at $5.  So I assume I would see a $10 credit as I have one of those accounts that renews around the first week of month. Nope...$5. But in the past my rewards account had shown zero but I received a $5 credit for “helping”.  It’s  not the money...it’s the incompetent process and commitment that fails. I was not going to do this post, but yesterday I was checking my referrals and low and behold I have a $2 community reward with no notification!!!

Rather than using the current disjointed process, why can’t PM give you a notification and email of winning a reward and post the $ in your My Rewards Account simultaneously? 

3 REPLIES 3

Pawprints1986
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My last renew a few days ago I also hadn't been notified that I had gotten a community reward (I don't every month). I normally used to get those notifications here but nothing that time. Not the biggest deal but it was odd... 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Seems like a simple efficient ask doesn't it @CountyDownIeUk ?

Simple, dependable consistency would be ideal. But, seems may processes are not related to one another, so checks and balances may not be regular procedures in certain areas.

"Trust that the system works without auditing it regularly" ... Not a philosophy I would encourage. 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @CountyDownIeUk   the notification email or text are always only 50% reliable.  I gave up on it long time.  I just check My Account and My Rewards without paying attention for text (other than the Christmas freebie text)

Need Help? Let's chat.