cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is with the support system? Is there a better way to get help?

danlea99
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been trying to contact someone for over an hour and a half.  I have issued a ticket, Jorge has sent me a message but then has not answered me.  Does this kind of thing happen a lot?  I am very frustrated as this is not the first issue I have had and I just signed up a week ago.  

54 REPLIES 54

danlea99

My account is active and payment shows.  Auto pay was on but I just shut it off.

danlea99

I have the Ticket issued and an agent comes on asking questions but does not reply even though I have answered back within a minute.  It is just silence.  Then the time is up and it comes up again under the same ticket number asking questions.  I answer and then nothing again.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@danlea99 

Ok let's see if we can rustle up some help for you. What browser are you using?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

danlea99

I have been clearing my cookies because I couldn't get on the community site.  I have sent for more tickets to speak to someone.  The ticket gets issued but the agent doesn't respond.  

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@danlea99 

Your silence speaks volumes.....has the agent been in touch? If their efforts are not bringing results for your issue then answer a few questions for me about your (working) services please.

1. Voice calls in/out?
  2. SMS texts in/out?
  3. MMS texts in/out?
  4. Mobile data working?
  5. If you can call out what does the receiving caller see for call display?
  6. When your phone number is called what is the message and/or what happens?
  7. Is your phone # displayed in your account?
  8. This issue began when you ported in? Chose a new phone #? Went thru renewal?

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@danlea99 

What time was the last reply from the CSA? Eastern?

danlea99

My account is active and all is good on the account.  I had trouble to start with the activation not working.  I went through this whole process then and thought everything had been fixed.  Apparently not.  There are still issues.  Something has been changed as my number is not working nor my PIN number

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@danlea99 

Well that's not acceptable service. Sounds like your sim card needs reprovisioning and your account reset although they may have done that originally. Let's see if we can't get you the reply you are seeking at the moment first....then I have an idea about your actual issue that we can deal with if to customer support still can't fix the issue.

danlea99

I have tickets issued.  I go to my community page.  I see the message sent that an agent will be with me in approx. 14 minutes.  Then an agent comes on and gives me his name and asks what is the problem.  I reply back to the message and get nothing back.  

@danlea99   You can login to My Account without issue?

and for the reply, how long since you replied them?  

And, reply once again and hope that can speed things up

danlea99

I'm not replying to an email.  Not my first rodeo with this system.  I'm so frustrated I'm beyond words.  Tickets get issued and I reply and then nothing back. I answer on the community board like instructed.   

danlea99

I have had nothing but trouble.  I received help the first time when I first opened my account.  They thought they had fixed the issue and I started receiving Texts so I thought it was fixed.  Now I can't receive phone calls as it says my number is out of service yet texts are still coming through.  I can't use my phone number or my pin as it comes up invalid.  This makes it very difficult to navigate through their system.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@danlea99 

90 minutes is a longer than usual gap between messages to get a reply back from the CSA. As noted by @computergeek541  and @dust2dust  are you replying to the email notification or thru your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen?

Has a little number popped up indicating a reply from a CSA? Occasionally the CSA can take a much longer time to reply or if they are waiting for you to complete verification may not respond until you do so?

You can always reply and change the subject line to " Hello? Did you forget about me?!!" to grab the agents attention or the attention of a colleague?

Does your account show active or suspended?

danlea99

I can log in to my account but I can't use my phone number or PIN that was set up.

Are you able to login to your account? Dial 611? Did you possibly have a credit card fraud recently?

danlea99

Not in this case I'm afraid.  I started asking for help at 12:30 and it is now 2:30.  I get nothing.  I can't verified my account because the PIN number I used is Invalid.  The phone number is not working.  It's a mess.

@danlea99 wrote:

I reply in the private message system.  I get nothing back.  I started trying to get help at 12:30 and it is now 2:30.  I have paid for service and people tell me when they try to call it says the number is not in service.  I am expecting a very important call.  

This means that the CSAs havne't gotten to you yet.  Support isn't always provided immediately.  It can sometimes take a few hours or a few days (but it's usually quicker than that).

danlea99

I reply in the private message system.  I get nothing back.  I started trying to get help at 12:30 and it is now 2:30.  I have paid for service and people tell me when they try to call it says the number is not in service.  I am expecting a very important call.  

@danlea99 wrote:

I have replied 6 times.  I get nothing back.

Please see the question asked 3 message posts earlier about if you're using the Public Mobile Community private messaging system.  If you're simply opening your e-mail account and replying to e-mail message that informs of you of a new Community private message, nobody will ever receive that.

danlea99

I have replied 6 times.  I get nothing back.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

A sacrifice for the lower cost and rewards unfortunately, but customer service are still pretty reliable at resolving issues 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Did you reply to him in email or in the private message system?

What's the problem you're having otherwise while you wait?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@danlea99   

Sorry, this is the only way to engage support.  You have done it correctly.

It's good Jorge replied, so, at least  they accepted the ticket and it wasn't lost  Sometimes, the back and forth could take time.  Just reply again on the message and ask for an update

Need Help? Let's chat.