cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the requirement needed to qualify for bonus2g?????

akoszorek
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

13 REPLIES 13

@akoszorek wrote:

What determines if you get the text? Why do some people get it and others don’t? I’ve been with PM for several years and didn’t get it and my sister who has been a client for less time got it

The text messages aren't being sent out based on how long you've been a customer and there appears to be no obvious pattern of the order.

@akoszorek wrote:

What determines if you get the text? Why do some people get it and others don’t? I’ve been with PM for several years and didn’t get it and my sister who has been a client for less time got it

@akoszorek   basically they just randomly break the whole customer list into 15 batches and send out one batch each day to avoid server overloaded.

No worry, you will get yours.  In case you don't get the test by Dec 15, just open ticket with PM support and they will add it back for you.

Again, everyone will have it, no one left behind  🙂

akoszorek

@akoszorek wrote:

That’s the issue I haven’t received a text from PM and I have had an account for 4 years

I haven't recevied one yet either, but as everyone else has stated, the text message are still being sent out.

akoszorek

That’s the issue I haven’t received a text from PM and I have had an account for 4 years

akoszorek

No it does not work

akoszorek

Yes

Plan has to be in good standing IE: not in suspension between renewals.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@akoszorek 

Are you a PM member?

If you are then you qualify.

Yes that’s all that is needed even if you don’t see the incoming text. Of course if for some reason your account wasn’t included in this offer it won’t likely work but if you just missed the text it will,work. You quickly receive a confirmation of activation text back.

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@akoszorek hi they are for all account holders, just rply YES2 to 4911 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@akoszorek 

Here is more details of this promotion:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-with-Public-Mobile/td-p...

Just have to be a customer and respond Yes2 via text.

If you did not receive the text before the end of today (dec 15), then you can contact customer service agent.  

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@akoszorek 

For the Holidays gifts, you'll have to get a text message first from 4911 and then you'll have to reply YES2.  To get it.

The text message is being sent out in batches until December 15. 

If you don't get the text message by December 15, you'll have to reach out to a Customer Support Agent to have the gifts added manually to your account.

Need Help? Let's chat.