cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is happening!?

DanaJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! 
I’ve recently changed my plan. Payment page shows the transaction but when I’m on the PM website thru a browser it says I’m on my old plan, and if I go through Google, it shows my new plan… anyone know if the site has a glitch or am I missing something?

Old plan via safariOld plan via safariNew plan via googleNew plan via google

5 REPLIES 5

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@DanaJ 

it is just a glitch in the system there is a new design some customer has same issue.

tried use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,orsafari on private mode, To Login Page 

or call *611 press 3 and you need your 4 digit PIN and check it out data usage.

halofreak79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Should correct itself shortly. Can clear your cache if youre concerned

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Below Account Status, look for the Update circle thing...give that a try ...it should update your account.

added pic...

screen.jpg

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@DanaJ hi you just need to clear your cache and cookise or use a different browser in incognito mode , reboot and you should see that it updated 

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Most likely you are seeing cached page.

Try using different browser. Try Incognito mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try force refresh.

Force-refreshing a page will clear that page's cache, allowing you to see the most recent version of the page as opposed to any information your browser saved in the past: CTRL+F5 or Ctrl+refresh icon (PC).

Need Help? Let's chat.