cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on here?

John299
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So in September i purchased a Public Mobile sim card from a Telus store in town, activate the sim, made an account, select phone plan, etc etc. Fast forward a month later i guess i forgot to setup automatic payments so the month of October did not receive payment. Now i have had no phone service for several days since, I can't get into my account, and multiple conversations with several CS Agents have ended in absolute failure to get me back into my account.

First someone said i never had an account to begin with? UH WHAT? and then proceeded to open it with my email (albeit they kept spelling it wrong!) with a password they provided me, Well Said password didn't work many times, eventually however one did but then it needed me to verify my email which i am not receiving an email to that email. STILL CAN'T GET INTO MY ACCOUNT. And ofc i can't speak to anyone without waiting several hours for an online message. I have since decided I'm fed-up and have had enough and am switching providers but now i can't even get my old phone number back because the account is inactive.

Can somebody please help me with this.

Would really appreciate this.

4 REPLIES 4

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@John299 

Yay! I'm happy we were able to help you along the way to a resolution. Now go enjoy the rest of the weekend!

John299
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Issue is now being resolved, Thank you @Darlicious + @dust2dust 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@John299 

Do you know your four digit account pin number? If you do you should be able to make a credit card payment by dialing 611 on your phone. Or call 1 855-4 PUBLIC and enter your 10-digit phone number then follow the prompts to make a credit card payment. If you do not know your four digit account pin number or you have an issue with your credit card maybe with the expiry date? You can pay with a public mobile voucher. Here is info on your payment options.....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Can-t-Make-a-Payment-or-Update-Your-Card-...

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Go to one of many stores and buy a voucher enough to pay for your plan. Or also online. Then dial 611 and enter it in. The account should reactivate.

Another option is to use real time payments in a few stores.

Then your account will be active. Use it for the month and then decide your next move.

It's possible that the agent didn't fix your email address in the required two places in their system. Happens.

Adding - pre-authorized payments will have been automatically selected when you started. Did you recently deal with any credit card issues?

Need Help? Let's chat.