cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to my promotion

JM1818
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I thought I posted this yesterday. 
How do I contact someone about the $2 off with prepayment and extra 500-2gb extra data that I was supposed to get, but did not. 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

I interpret "extra 500-2gb extra data" as the 500 minute, 2gb gifts.

@JM1818 

Aha...some clarity I think. Along with the $2 autopay reward the extra 500mb of bonus data should appear once you are registered for autopay. If you registered at activation then $2 will be added to your available funds in addition to the $2 in your rewards.

If you activated a $35+ plan and added the promocode 2GBBONUS during activation the data will be added to your account within 72 hours. It will appear under "My promotions" on the right side of your overview page.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@darlicious Looking at OPs other thread. I think he only joined Saturday. The 8th. I think he may be talking about another promotion other than the holiday gifts..

@JM1818 

Of you are registered for autopay you should see the $2 in the rewards section of your account. It will be applied to your available funds of your account balance upon renewal.

The holiday gifts if you were a new activation between December 1st and 31st were to be applied within 7 days of activation. If you were an existing customer before December Ist and you replied YES to the text from 4911 should have had them added automatically if not you were supposed to contact customer support by December 31st to have them added manually. However if you can prove you replied to the text or were a new customer you can ask for them to applied by contacting customer support as previously supplied.

@JM1818 

More details are needed. You may not need to contact CSA yet.

Did you activate a new account?  You will not see the autopay credit right away when you activate your account.  You will need to pay the first month fee + taxes.  You will actually see $2 x 2 for your 2nd month payment for autopay.  

Which plan are you on?  If on autopay, you will get the extra 0.5 GB but it is usually bundled up with the regular plan data counter.  

BeachNBeer

@JM1818  You have to add auto-pay to your account to get the $2 off per $30 days. Log into your account. Click Payment. Then manage auto-pay. Once you add a card look in your overview section under My rewards. You should see $2 next to auto-pay.

When you first join the system cannot automatically give you the $2. You pay full price of the plan when you join and then PM will manually credit $2 to your balance. Usually takes around 72 hours. If you used a referral code for a $10 signup bonus that will also be credited within 72 hours.

As for you question regarding 500-2gigs. I assume you are talking about the extra 500 mb for using auto-pay? And for the 2gigs. Did you use a code for an additional 2 gig promo? Please provide further details.

0PX9O4

@JM1818 

You can get in touch with an agent by sending a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.