cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened on April 1st??

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I meant to ask this earlier, but I've been busy the past week.

So what happened on April 1, why was there the problem and why did it take so long?

One of my family members was caught with the system problem. Since I recommended her here, I am her go-to person for her PM troubles. I had to come here and scream. I'm glad I saw all the posts from the regulars here and decided to wait. Thanks to all. PM keeps us in the dark, but you guys here calm us down. 

👎 for PM, for what happened and for how they handle it.

👍 for Community members here 

6 REPLIES 6

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Community_QA   So, your account is all good now?

PM is always like this, you are already lucky they made an announcement.  It came so late, likely they want to hide it if they can fix it quick, it was too long and they cannot hide any longer.  

I don't recall they ever come back and share what exactly went wrong.   😞

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@JL9 

This is always due to coding issues that was probably not tested thoroughly in preproduction.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

This went above and beyond the usual autopay snafu where you can easily manually pay and everything works, you weren't even able to do that, I don't think they gave the exact reason.

@Community_QA 

Ever since I have been a member here there have been autopay failures. This bug has never been patched 100%.

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

the announcement came too late. Jade just told us what we all know many hours ago, but didn't give us the reason behind the mess.

Need Help? Let's chat.