cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the benefits of online Self Serve?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Some of the benefits of Self Serve are:

• Convenience of access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Increased independence to manage your own account with the ability to make changes. Check out list of options available on Self Serve.
  • Ability to view usage history with intuitive troubleshooting and error handling. 

To get started with online self serve click here.

4 REPLIES 4

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc I didn't sign up until the fall of 2015 but don't recall anything.  However, since the last activity on this thread was literally four years ago, I wouldn't expect it to be up to date.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@RobertQc what made you revive this thread from 2015?????????

@srlawrenI thought it was quite clear. Intuitive troubleshooting and error handling in self serve. Knowledge. Abilities. Am I missing something obvious in self serve where we can have more control or look at our account in more details? Or was self serve different then? Was there more access to trouble shooting back in the day? Why were there no responses to that post? Are there any screen shots or examples of when this was a thing? Is there any guides on what it was? Do you remember when you could? Even though I have been here for just over a year and have a decent grasp of most of the common issues, I am still learning and not only look forward to future improvements and changes, but want to know the history and most of all encase I am missing something so obvious. I just got some help on learning how to delete, use and search with tags and up until a few days ago I didn't even know we could change the default contributor view which are the most basic of functions. So please, share your knowledge / thoughts if you have some.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@RobertQc what made you revive this thread from 2015?????????

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Lachlan_M wrote:

Some of the benefits of Self Serve are:

• Convenience of access to your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Increased independence to manage your own account with the ability to make changes. Check out list of options available on Self Serve.
  • Ability to view usage history with intuitive troubleshooting and error handling. 

To get started with online self serve click here.

Intuitive troubleshooting and error handling... in self serve?

Where and how can we do this?

Need Help? Let's chat.