Did you mean: 

Website glitch or a trick?

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

My notification shows

pkaraa_0-1646502785623.png

and my main page shows 

pkaraa_1-1646502912561.png

I checked in the thread that if the User take away the bravo but it is still there.

pkaraa_2-1646502995449.png

What am I missing? 

9 REPLIES 9

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

So may be it is getting delayed by few weeks as I still don't see it in notification page and I took the screenshot about 7 minutes and 11 minutes after. 

But thanks for trying.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pkaraa   Ok, i have gone though it myself today and this looks to be the event

Recent Notifications and browser pop up will the the quickest.   The bravos activity won't be seen on the Notification page until at least a minute later.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa wrote:

What am I missing? 

Nothing. Just do not pay attention and carry on helping others.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa 

It's just like all those solutions @Luddite  gives me everyday to mess wth my brain and then I look at my notifications and I am lucky if I even get one!

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow time for a Newer New Community

😁

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @pkaraa   Personally, I find Recent Notifications on the main page not reliable  and I check only the Notification page.  But in your case it was opposite.    This new Community site still need serious tune-up.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa  - i would say website glitch.

Since the new Community updates in January 2022 I noticed what pops up is not always the same as in the "Recent Notifications" box.

Another new glitch to add to the glitch-list. 🙂

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@pkaraa 

I've noticed that the "recent notification" section sometimes takes a while to update to the "notification feed".

There really should only be one, not both. 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@pkaraa   The bravos are still there  🙂

I notice the pop up and notification sometimes are not correct or not up to date... like the notification popped up the old one instead of the new one or so.

Try to do a logoff from Community and log back in and usually will then  get the latest and correct notifications.

Need Help? Let's chat.