Wanting to disconnect a phone

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Looking to have a phone disconnected

7 REPLIES 7

lisabowser9

Yes

@1234567 wrote:

Dies that stop the phone working after the first payment or do they just keep it open racking a bill up in my name?

There are no bills that you have to go back and pay.  Disabling pre-authorized payments stops payments.  If you don't pay, the service stops working.

Dies that stop the phone working after the first payment or do they just keep it open racking a bill up in my name?

Meow
Mayor / Maire

- Remove autopay. Account will be deleted after 90 days.

- Port out - account will be closed immediately.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

You can also call 611 from the public mobile device and disable Autopay.

Then after 90 days of nonpayment your account, phone number and access to self service will close automatically.

If you have enough funds for your account to renew, you can log into your account to list your phone in lost/stolen status. This status will also close your account after 90 days.

Porting your phone number from here to somewhere else also automatically closes your account here.

edit tag @1234567 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Do you have a bit more info?  Do you just want to cancel your line or port out?

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@1234567890    🙂

Are you trying to "cancel" the line or porting out?

If cancel, you just need to disable Pre-Authorized payments.  PM would not be able to charge you on your next renewal and your account will then be suspended.  90 days later , the account will be permanently closed

If it is porting , are you porting out?  You are waiting for the text?

Need Help? Let's chat.