cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wanting to cancel but cant

Chrisprice
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I live in Europe, I came back to Canada to visit family and subscribed to public mobile for my time there. Thinking that I could cancel my plan upon arrival back in Europe I left without worries. I am now back in Europe and CANNOT make an account in order to cancel my plan because I cannot receive the confirmation text necessary because I do not have access to any Canadian server.

how can there be NO way to solve this issue  

3 REPLIES 3

JL9
Mayor / Maire

You can still get the account in suspended state and essentially cancel fairly easily. Most important thing is to remove your payment card/autopay if you have it registered out an abundance of caution. Worst case if you do get charged while in Europe you can contact a CSA and request a refund under the circumstances and they most likely can assist you with that.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Chrisprice 

You can also contact customer support to remove autopay or call 1 855 4PUBLIC and enter your 10 digit phone number and get your renewal date and then put a hold on your payment card before midnight eastern on day 30 of your cycle before your renewal. Call 1 855 4PUBLIC again around noon eastern to ensure your account is suspended and you can take the hold off your card.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Chrisprice 

Did you activate in store or at home, online?  if at home, you would have created your own self service account with email address as login id.  If in store, you would need to create a self service account at home, online. 

Do you remember your PIN for your account?  

You could call:

Dial 1-855-4PUBLIC  1-855-478-2542  and remove autopay/credit card and then your account will be suspended.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

What did you use for payment? a Canadian Visa debit or credit card?  Temporarily putting your credit card on hold near your next payment date would cause your account to be suspend and after 90 days of suspension, your plan would be gone forever.  Or cancel credit card. 

Otherwise, you will need to contact customer service agent to gain access to your account.

You will need to contact customer service agent (CSA):

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/chatbot.  Type: I can't login.  Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

CSA may ask a few questions to verify account ownership and then should be able to help you. Response times can take a few hours.  Check your private message inbox (envelope in upper right corner of website).  

Need Help? Let's chat.