cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WHY isn't an online banking payment option available? I was about to get two referrals to PM...

PHenry
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Two referrals were almost in the bag, but they don't want to not have the option of paying through online banking. It's so simple! You just need to put your account number in the online banking system, and pay there! Why can't Public Mobile just accept this method of payment? PM is owned by Telus, doesn't Telus allow it?? Why not PM?

Just to clarify - I already know we CAN'T pay this way - I just want to know why? Is there anyone here privy to that information, or at least someone who can have influence in getting it changed? Two new customers will now look elsewhere because of this.

4 REPLIES 4

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PHenry 

Not now but maybe in the future. We are customers like you so we really don’t care if you move to another carrier.

People move to another carrier a lot when there is a better and cheaper plans.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @PHenry 

sorry, bill payment via bank online is never an option  😞

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

In all honesty, I prefer to pay with a credit card. I get $2 off every month for doing so AND I get my PC points. 🙂

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@PHenry  sorry, no online banking payment option

But people can put their Visa debit or Mastercard debit instead, which money will be taken from bank account anyway

Also, they can use vouchers to pay as well (but they cannot use voucher to activate, they will have to use Visa/MC debit or Prepaid Visa)

Need Help? Let's chat.