cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

Daisy9
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I keep getting notifications in voicemail from the same number that was deleted and blocked. It keeps showing up in voice mail but no call has been made. 

12 REPLIES 12

@Daisy9   you cannot really disable the VM.  I was saying earlier about using a workarounds to make it like disabling VM, but it is not really disabling it

Daisy9

Hi if I disable VM and reload it again would that help with the VM left on my phone? 

Daisy9

Changing numbers is a nightmare to do and disabling VM is not an option so I just got to put up with this annoying whoever leaving a VM. 

Daisy9

No I really don’t want to disable VM I need it for work. And that’s a nightmare to change the number so really I have to put up with it. Or leave public mobile all together. 

@Daisy9 

You have two options:

(1) Change your number through self-serve, which you can do for free up to 4 times a cycle. Granted, this isn't a very user-friendly option if one is attached to their number,

(2) Disable voicemail entirely so callers cannot get through to your voicemail, here is how:

To "disable" voicemail, dial *004*8080000000#

To reset it back to defaults, dial ##004#

@Daisy9   unfortunately there is nothing you can do to stop only one person from leaving VM.  You can "disable' VM completely with workarounds but no one would be able to leave voicemail at all.  I doubt this is what you want to do.

Daisy9

Yes it goes straight to VM so is there anything that I can do to stop it?

Daisy9

But it’s annoying when you see a notification of Vm and when you go in it’s the same number leaving the VM. I’m not sure what the number is cause i delete before it gets to say all the phone numbers. 

@Daisy9 

Yes - blocked numbers just won't ring through on your device, but they will still go through to voicemail.

Just ignore the caller and it will eventually stop as they will realize no one will pick up.

Daisy9

The call don’t show up just notification of a VM and when I go into VM it from the same number that I blocked.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Daisy9 

By any chance, are you possibly referring to the number ending in (area code)-580-4001 listed on your calling usage screen in self-serve?

If so, that number displays every time a caller contacts you and is diverted to PM voicemail servers.  It is not an outgoing call that you physically made, but a routing of an incoming call through to the voicemail system.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Daisy9  did you meant you blocked a number but the number still got routed to VM?  If so, it is a normal, number being blocked will not ring on your phone but will be forwarded to your VM.

Need Help? Let's chat.