cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visa overcharge on failed sim order.

JTaalen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to order a SIM card when it failed to process as it keeps on saying my zip code doesn’t match my billing which I tried two different ways and three transactions went through on my visa for the amount and still had no success with the site. Can someone help?

4 REPLIES 4

JTaalen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you everyone for your help . It is being resolved. Cheers!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@JTaalen - 'went through' meaning Authorized charges with your card company?

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA) by methods provided by @softech .

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JTaalen I guess you need to open ticket with PM support so they can confirm and fix the issue

1. Please open ticket via Chatbot (need access to My Account): At https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start by typing "Sim card order", then click "Contact Us",  then click "Click here to submit a ticket ↗" 

2. If you have trouble with Chatbot or you don't have access to My Account: Private message CS Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

@JTaalen wrote:

I was trying to order a SIM card when it failed to process as it keeps on saying my zip code doesn’t match my billing which I tried two different ways and three transactions went through on my visa for the amount and still had no success with the site. Can someone help?

Only a Public Mobile customer support agent can help in situations such as this. Please use the chatbot to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.