cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor accidentally deposited my payment to Lucky instead of Public for my top up

Singh13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need to top up my public Mobile account and the vendor at the kiosk accidently gave me a lucky receipt 

9 REPLIES 9

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Hopefully the vendor with quite obviously great attention to detail does that right thing for you

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I turned it off because of spam, I've now enabled it. @darlicious 

@LeePublic wrote:

if the retailer doesn't provide a refund, you can just sell the code on the Lucky Mobile subreddit or on Kijiji. That is if you don't know anyone with a Lucky Mobile number.

HI @LeePublic   OP should also tells us which store is that so we can all avoid.  How can they now fix their own mistakes (unless OP wasn't clear which provider voucher he wants)

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@LeePublic 

Do you have your private messaging purposely turned off? Or did it just strangely do it on its own?

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

LeePublic
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

if the retailer doesn't provide a refund, you can just sell the code on the Lucky Mobile subreddit or on Kijiji. That is if you don't know anyone with a Lucky Mobile number.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Singh13   You are Lucky to get into this situation  🙂

You are talking about voucher?  The shop can easily refund it and void the voucher, it is their fault, not yours, they should do it.  Money never get to Public, so there is nothing PM can do 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Singh13  - don't bother contacting the customer support link above. Public Mobile Customer Support agents should not be contacted for this issue.

It is a direct retail/kiosk issue.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Singh13 

You should have had the vendor refund your payment on the spot and issue you a pm voucher. There is nothing pm can do to refund your purchase. Go back to the vendor to see if you can get a refund but generally vouchers are nonrefundable.

To contact customer support click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

To pre-verify your account include in your private messaging only your full name, address, email, phone # and 4 digit acct pin #.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Singh13  - OH My. This is a retail / kiosk issue.

Go back to the kiosk and get them to fix that. Money was sent to Lucky, so the kiosk needs to fix their error.

As for topping up with Public Mobile, if the kiosk does not fix this for you, you are going to have to pay again to top up with Public Mobile.

edit, do you have an active account with Public Mobile now?

are you currently without services?

Need Help? Let's chat.