cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Used wrong email when creating account

Amelsalman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I entered the wrong email address when trying to create an account .. I entered the pin code that was sent to my phone and when they sent me a verification link in my email I realized I provided an incorrect email address . I tried the same process again but it said that an account has already been created. HELP!! I wanted to pay my phone bill and now I can't. If this problem can't be corrected and wanted to pay with my bank, how do I obtain an account number to pay with my bank?

4 REPLIES 4

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I should add a further clarification that even though the username refers in brackets to email address, it is not totally accurate.  You can change your username, but not the email address.  Only the moderator team can do email address change.  So the only recourse for straightening out the errant email address is to private message the moderator team with the request.

@Luddite wrote:

@Amelsalman In addition, Public Mobile does not offer the option to pay from a bank account, only credit cards. See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/More-Payment-Options-Added/m-...

You can also pay with vouchers that you buy in stores (Shell, Petro-Canada, Canadian Tire, etc.; not all stores carry them, you can call before to check). Once you have bought a voucher, call 611 and you can apply them you your account even if you don't have access to your selfserve.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Amelsalman In addition, Public Mobile does not offer the option to pay from a bank account, only credit cards. See: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/More-Payment-Options-Added/m-...

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

your best bet is to contact the @CS_Agent with your phonenumber and sim card number and letting them know your situation. you wont be able to make a new account as your account is already made. the moderators will be able to fix your problem. wish you the best of luck 

Need Help? Let's chat.