cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent! Why my service suspended?

xiaohanl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi, I want to ask why my service been suspended?

I signed up an auto pay for my plan for months and today my plan has been suspended.

I don't have any phone or internet servicce at all!

Please check urgently! thanks!

30 REPLIES 30

pqueenan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Mine was all sorted out, and aptly compensated. I'm sure they will do the same for you.

Spantch101

Same here .

xiaohanl

Moderator team refund the money i just manully paid...

Appreciate for that and hope this is not happen again...

As per the Mod team, the issue will be fixed within the next 20 mins. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/All-three-of-my-accounts-are-deactivated-...

farshadg

Looks like my account has also been suspended even though I am on Auto-Pay and my credit card on file is active and has sufficient funds. Looks to be a major problem affecting many Public Mobile users. Sucks that we can't use our phones right now as there are a number of people trying to get a hold of me and cant because of this.

Rabuf

My service is also suspended.  I have autopay set up and have referals. For some reason it says the account expired April 8 but autopay says next payment is April 10...  I started with PM on March 12.   So expiring April 8 makes no sense...

@robertcroxen wrote:

Same issue here. Is there anything I have to do to have them fix my account and refund my loyalties or will this be automatic? 

A moderator just wrote that the service will come back the next 15 to 20 minutes...Smiley Happy if a problem occurs with your loyalties after that just write a message to them to let them know it.

robertcroxen

Same issue here. Is there anything I have to do to have them fix my account and refund my loyalties or will this be automatic? 

David11

@Lieux wrote:

@David11 wrote:

I made the payment to activate my plan, text and talk is fine but no data. What the hell?!

Check your APN again..??

Currently under "My Data & Add-Ons" it doesn't show any data. I don't know what APN is, but I am pretty sure it's a system error.

dogma

this happened to me as well, and my mother. My mother, father and I all have public mobile accounts, all on auto pay and they are due tomorrow, yet my mothers and mine were expired today. I was able to reset mine, but have lost all my rewards and this is annoying in that it wasn't due until tomorrow anyway, and it was an autopay. 

xiaohanl

my loyalties did not get applied....Smiley Mad

I send an message and waiting someone reply

@David11 wrote:

I made the payment to activate my plan, text and talk is fine but no data. What the hell?!

Check your APN again..??

David11

@xiaohanl wrote:

I just did a manual payment and my service come back.

However, my discounts hasn't applied on this payment (auto pay$2 + refer friend$1+ loyalty$ 4)!!!!

I want to know when this discount will be reimbursed to me?!  And when the auto pay function will be fixed?

I don't want to exp this every month!!!

Ask to the moderator for that...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437.

xiaohanl

I just did a manual payment and my service come back.

However, my discounts hasn't applied on this payment (auto pay$2 + refer friend$1+ loyalty$ 4)!!!!

I want to know when this discount will be reimbursed to me?!  And when the auto pay function will be fixed?

I don't want to exp this every month!!!

VMAX

Another massive xxxxxxx from Public Mobile!

One of my friend's accounts is affected too.

As if like latest Quebec-wide problem was not enough to maintain their reputation. Bravo!

edited by computergeek541 to remove wording contrary to community terms of service

pqueenan

Just make sure that your loyalites get applied. Mine did not when I did this. Waiting for a response from PM.

SLOPES

If you go to your account you can make a manual payment and reactiviate phone.

pqueenan

Mine was too. Login and do a manula payment. Not sure why auto payment failed.

pqueenan

Mine was too. To get back on login and do a manual payment. Got my phone working again. BUT I notice that my Loyalties were not acknowledged. Waiting for a response from Public Mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@Anonymous I don't remember which oracle said that he had already informed PM but he did...

And I tagged mods and Dave (curiously no Alan_K) to let them know that there might be trend. But that doesn't mean they've noticed or cared.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@xiaohanl wrote:

Thanks for your reply. Please provide an estimated time of solution....

My everything rely on my cell phone!!!!! Smiley Sad

There are 11 moderators logged in the forum ATM.

I hope that the wait time may be short.  Nothing you can do ATM but wait.

@Anonymous I don't remember which oracle said that he had already informed PM but he did...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lieux wrote:

@missorange wrote:

@Lieux oh, really?

Many messages with account suspended...Smiley Frustrated

@Lieux, @missorange 

I've seen it said a couple times...we don't actually know if they know. PM is notoriously silent when it comes to system problems.

Clearly it's a problem, but they don't tell us nothin'. Maybe Oracles are being informed I dunno.

xiaohanl

Thanks for your reply. Please provide an estimated time of solution....

My everything rely on my cell phone!!!!! Smiley Sad

@missorange wrote:

@Lieux oh, really?

Many messages with account suspended...Smiley Frustrated

frankmobilepm

Experience the similar issue as well.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lieux oh, really?

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

which plan do you have? 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@xiaohanl wrote:

Hi, I want to ask why my service been suspended?

I signed up an auto pay for my plan for months and today my plan has been suspended.

I don't have any phone or internet servicce at all!

Please check urgently! thanks!

There is a problem today with many accounts...Smiley Frustrated you are not alon and PM knows about it...just have to be patient now..Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.