cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Urgent) Plan automatically downgraded for no reason

clparklinda
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

I got the student plan in Aug and was using it all fine in September.

September 22nd was the beginning of my new cycle, and somehow my plan is automatically downgraded to a cheapest call/data plan.

I only realized this because my data ran out on the first day of my new cycle and there was no way I would have used all of the data the student plan provides in a day.

Please help me fix this!

Thank you.

11 REPLIES 11

clparklinda

They just said they didn’t make the change on their end and willing to change it back to my previous plan. 
I didn't ask further 😛

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@not-trust-anyon 

Really?!! The OP already replied that the problem is fixed. This is getting really old.

@clparklinda 

I would also love to know what customer support did to fix the issue and what explanation they gave you for your plan changing inexplicably. I guess there's a first time for anything at public mobile? But I'm happy to hear it's fixed for you.

@clparklinda wrote:

Customer service was able to fix this and bring back the plan.

That's very strange. How would a plan change by itself?  Did they just do an immediately plan change and make an adjustment so you didn't have to pay anything?

clparklinda

Customer service was able to fix this and bring back the plan.

✔️ ............ Luddite]

clparklinda

Trust me, I’m always on Incognito tab when logging into PM..

Hopefully customer service can fix!

clparklinda

Thank you for the response!

I am very aware of the cached page problems.
I always use incognito mode when opening PM my account. 

Also the fact that I received a text saying I used all of my data and ny account shows 250MB data fully used (I have never chosen 250mb data plan over many years with PM), tells me I’m looking at the right page 😞

clparklinda

Thank you for your suggestion!

I tried this already 😞

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@clparklinda...

have you had time to review the suggestions provided ? Would be good to know if issue was just old cached info and not an actual unplanned plan change.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@clparklinda , the online portal has had some interesting bugs over the years, but I don't recall spurious plan change being one of them.  Use incognito mode on your browser to make sure you are not seeing a cached page.  Stay vigilant on suspicious activities involving your other accounts.  Maybe your login was compromised.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Have you looged in to your account...it'll tell you which plan you're currently on ?

refresh.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.