cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading A Plan with Add-Ons and the Old Reward System

PM27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Everyone,

I have the $15 plan paying 30 days. Public Mobile sent me a text for a plan upgrade that charges every 90 days. I am still on the old reward system and I have add-ons. If I upgrade do I lose the rewards and/or the add-ons?

Thank You

6 REPLIES 6

yyjyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

not true all the add on were free bonus, it said not compatible

@yyjyyj wrote:

mine from 4g to 5g, the old add on is not compatible anymore. so canot use them.dont care the data but the internation minutes gone is a shame

Changing to a 5G plan doesn't do anything to long distance add-ons.  Them not being there any more means that those minutes have already been used.

yyjyyj
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

mine from 4g to 5g, the old add on is not compatible anymore. so canot use them.dont care the data but the internation minutes gone is a shame

Cheetah24
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@PM27To add to what golfball said, while add-ons will not be lost, if the plan that you are upgrading to already includes what is offered by the add-ons those add-ons will be disabled I believe. So for example if you have a US calling minutes add-on and the plan contains Canada and US unlimited calling, that add-on will be de-activated for the time being as long as you are with the new plan. If you downgrade again that add-on will be activated again.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@PM27 

No, your rewards will stay on your current Legacy Reward system. It is voluntary to switch so DON’T switch.

If the add-on and LD calling is from the More is Merrier promo…it will rollover but if you recently purchased an add-on…it will expire in 30 days from the date of purchase.

golfball
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No. You will keep the old rewards and add-ons.

Need Help? Let's chat.