cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded plan, but did not changed in my account

avin01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a text offer to upgrade to $40 15gb. So i logged in to my account and changed plan on Dec 30, 2022. But when i checked my account it is still on old plan after a month. Pls help!

4 REPLIES 4

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

Have you been charged old amount or $40?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@avin01 

Did you do a plan change immediately or at next renewal date?

Another possibility is a glitch in the self service system.  Sometimes, you are seeing the old cached version of the website with old plan details. Try a different web browser, clear cache or incognito mode.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@avin01  

Try  again  incognito mode/private mode or a different device or lap top or simply try refreshing the page when logged in

Handy1_0-1675017457627.png

For most up to date account info

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@avin01 

Before logging in to check:

• Try clearing cache and cookies and opening an incognito tab
  • Try using a completely different browser from a completely different device which does not have stored/remembered credentials
  • If you're using a device with stored/remembered credentials on Chrome browser, sometimes when these autofill, the device also attempts to automatically log you in.  If your device does this, do not tap the sign in button while it is trying to log you in as it will deliver an error message every time and appear to not let you login.

Also, try tapping the highlighted area when logged into self-serve for a refreshed page version:

HALIMACS_0-1675017424512.png

Need Help? Let's chat.