cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded my plan but it isn't reflecting on my account

MarlySt79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Everyone,

I upgraded my plan last night and my credit card was charged right away. It said the upgraded plan would be effective immediately. But my account is still showing my old plan. 

As of this morning I am unable to sign in to my account. I keep getting the "unauthorized" message. I have tried all of the tips that have been offered to others that are having the same issue but still no luck.

Can someone please help? Much appreciated.

14 REPLIES 14

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Quigley @MarlySt79  It should be ok now with the website.

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

There was maintenance last night, so yes nothing worked at all. Not even 611. 

yup @Lieux   I just checked myself too.  It has been couple hours, right?  I notice people reply YES2 got error text back last night too

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

Yes, now they have to do maintenance again after all the maintenance they did last night already. Go figure.

porcupine
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

maybe they are doing maintenance

@softech  Can’t log in… perhaps a problem with the server. Report it and now patience for some news.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MarlySt79   if you check Payment history, does it show PM charged you the new plan there as well?

Also, on My Account, is Available Fund = $0 or other amount?  I wonder if PM has just topped up the fund and didn't use the fund for the new plan

Meow
Mayor / Maire

PM has log in issues. After it gets resolved, try one of these:

Public Mobile has web page cache issue so you might be looking at obsolete status. Click on little spinner refresh icons lower down. Try using different browser. Try Incognito/private mode. Clear browser’s cache. Try forced refresh. Use computer and not phone to log in.

@MarlySt79 

Maybe you should just try again a little later this morning.

Gerry_P
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have to try to sign in about 10 times before I can get into my account. Most of the time clicking the "My Account" link just opens a blank page. This has been going on for months. Why can't they resolve this issue??

MarlySt79

Still not working. It's weird because I was able to access this morning after the website was finished updating. But haven't been able to access since.

MarlySt79

I have tried that, cleared my search history and have also tried on multiple devices. Sadly nothing is working., 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@MarlySt79  Try to change your browser or in incognito mode.

EDITED. Perhaps a problem with the server…

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@MarlySt79 

Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito or private mode instead. Try again.

You were probably looking at old cached information before. It's a problem with the website.

Need Help? Let's chat.