cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating my name and address

Dananjana
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I'm looking to update my personal information by changing my name to a different form of the same name and updating my address. However, I am unable to make these changes through the My account info section in the account. Any help would be appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

Dananjana

I tried this 2-3 days back, it was same as today. So, will ask them to do it for me. Thanks for the guide!!!

HI @Dananjana   if you don't mind wait, try again in couple days

or you can submit a ticket with CS agent and ask them to update for you

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

First type Contact,
then select the only choice there: "Contact..",
from the list of , choose "Other"
finally click link the blue link about submit a ticket
Another page will open and just follow: .

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can open ticket by private message (but this can take longer):

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Dananjana

@will13am didnt work incognito or changing browsers

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dananjana , try doing the change again using incognito mode on the browser.  It is possible that cached data is getting in the way.  

Dananjana

Thanks guys.

This is the error I get " sorry, we could not reset your account information at this moment. Please try again later".

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

Do you get any error message?

Name/address does not matter to PM.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Dananjana  This should be able to be done from the profile tab in your my account 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Dananjana   PM is prepaid, those name and address just for record with PM, not really useful

but you should be able to change, what error you got?

if it is a city you cannot find, just pick anyone close to you.  Again, it is just for record, not used for credit card payment or anything

Need Help? Let's chat.