cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updated U.S. Add-ons

whyveeare
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi all,

Just an FYI.  I was perusing PM's plans page and I took a quick look at the Add-ons as well.  It seems PM has updated the U.S. Add-ons.

Now there is a bundle including unlimited talk, unlimited text and 3GB of data for $30 (the previous bundle with 250MB data is gone).

Talk and text seems to be unchanged.

Pure data add-ons are now $10, $20, $25 for 250MB, 1GB, 3GB respectively.

But the biggest change is that all U.S add-ons are good for 15 days now.

Seems to be a big improvement in value for U.S. roaming.  Now if PM could only sort out the talk issues by enabling VoLTE.

13 REPLIES 13

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@whyveeare   yes available on My Account now!!  good thing is that it is 15 days long, which is more reasonable , I think, many people go trips for 2 weeks , so it makes sense to make it 15 days long

whyveeare
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It seems the new US Add-ons have gone live now.

whyveeare_0-1672853519459.png

They are available to purchase in self serve now as well.  So, it must be official.  No glitch this time.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Shop Add-ons is all 10 days.

dabr
Mayor / Maire

Too bad it was only a glitch after all.  I'm sure many customers would appreciate a longer roaming option.

thanks @J_PM   Great change to accommodate the needs of more data

So , we can now see the new Addons on our My Account now??

J_PM
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Please disregard the 15 days, this update was a glitch which has been resolved. This has been changed back to 10 days. Thank you!

dabr
Mayor / Maire

It's very odd that PM has updated their add-ons on the plans page with this change but not their self serve account for customers who are in the process of traveling during this holiday season.  It's a great improvement to increase the available timeline to 15 days from 10 but rather odd that it's limited to roaming data add-ons only.  Oh well.  a step in the right direction still. 

edit:  oh well!

haha @Tapper22   it is not even available for purchase now  🙂

With Christmas trip coming up for everyone, they should make it available on My Account ASAP

Tapper22
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

These new updated add-ones are great. Too bad they weren’t available when we were there 3 weeks ago. Urghh!

Having the 3GB bundle is good, but not everyone needs that much data

would be nice if they kept the 250MB bundle or make a 1GB bundle

But I guess, it can't be perfect  🙂

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Nice update. But on my Account these add-on are not active yet. Most likely site update is in progress or will occur during one of the coming nights.

@hTideGnow   I guess PM updated the main page but not the actual system.

those add-ons can be found here, expand the add-ons section at the bottom

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans#plans-start

but I don't see it on My Account shop Add-ons page yet, too

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

Thanks @whyveeare .  Good change. 

But where you got the info? My own My Account still showing all the old add-ons, I used Incognito mode already

hTideGnow_0-1671731955425.png

hTideGnow_1-1671731962971.png

Need Help? Let's chat.