cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited incoming calls

marcnoel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Good morning.

I see the new site and account changes.  The $ 15.00 plan no longer says "Unlimited incoming calls."  My account doesn’t say that I have unlimited incoming calls anymore, even though I've had the plan for several years now.  Do I still have that (grandfathered in), but it's not visible, or do I now have to monitor my call usage?

8 REPLIES 8

marcnoel

Thanks to everyone for their replies and help.

webhead888
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I logged in to my Account and don't see the "Unlimited Incoming Calls" listed on my $15 Plan.

I've been with PM for 3 Years now.

Hopefully it's a System "Glitch"

@marcnoel   No worry, the unlimited incoming is still there.  The My Account change and the introduction of the "new" 3G and 4G plan would not affect your old plan

I am pretty sure just the new site not set up completely yet. 

If you want the peace of mind , you can open ticket with PM Support to confirm

marcnoel

I don't get the same Plan Change page you showed.  Mine is the updated one, which shows only the new plan details (nothing about unlimited incoming calls).

HopePearl
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I will be doing the same! Lol 

marcnoel

Ah.  I didn't think to look at that.  I shall pursue it, post-haste.  Thank you.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

None of plans explicitly mention unlimited incoming calls thus I assume unlimited incoming calls are default for all plans.

I hope, and would like to hear clarification, that $15 Plan still has unlimited incoming calls.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@marcnoel   

I think it is just an error on the site.  PM just updated the My Account today and I don't think they changed any of our current plan

I checked the Plan change page, the $15 still showing unlimited incoming calls.  So, no worry

softech_0-1657724314351.png

Need Help? Let's chat.