cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited in-coming calls on $15 plan

xiao123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I noticed PM has removed all reference to unlimited in-coming calls from the $15 plan.  Just wondering if anyone knows if that is still the case?

13 REPLIES 13

@CountyDownIeUk I have different accounts 🙂

yes, you won't see the your own plan on Change plan.  So, O need to use another one, $25 to see the $15 in change plan 

Yes, if you click Change plan on renewal date, before the renewal date, you go back and it will show you your scheduled plan change and you can cancel it

@CountyDownIeUk  Yes I believe so if you schedule plan for renewal say  the 15GB for $40 then .. then the $15 plan should appear again as an option at which point you would cancel plan change and go to the $15 plan again but in your case once you cancelled scheduled plan at renewal it would just stay on you current $15 plan 

So obviously you are not on the $15 plan?

I just tried to change plans and since I am on the $15 plan....I do not see what you just showed. 

This is what I see, current plan. No unlimited inbound. And see second pic. This is what pi$$e$ me off about PM.  Mis(sing)information.

6CDF827A-1AAF-4C6C-BB3B-B0B7FBE968DE.jpeg

A provincial plan.....that got reversed a long time ago. !!!!

98A0995D-7BC2-4BF9-8D1A-F53C122BB090.jpeg

I found  the options to change plans to be awkward and easy to make a mistakes, forget the “suggested plan” and just run a list of what other plans can be chosen to change to. 

Now just a question if I chose a new plan to start on my next renewal, and make a mistake...can I cancel it on my own and then re choose??

@Handy1 wrote:

C O R R E C T I O N

@xiao123  Yes the $15 plan is unlimited inbound calling , no worries there it’s just the out  going calls that count against your 100 mins and note calling your voice mail even if it’s only takes 15 seconds will still count as a minute used. There are exceptions to what counts for outbound.....800 number calls.  And that’s handy dandy for us $15 Plan customers. 🥴🥴🥴

@softech 

You have  sleuth like capabilities! What a find! That’s a place that I never go near....change plans or change to points. I have a fear that  my iPad will auto tap me into something that I am not in interested in. 🤪🤪

Lets see how long it will last there! 

Never the less  how will a new customer be attracted to the $15 plan if they can’t see it?

Yes it might. And in my opinion, it  does and what PM offers is superfluous to the mandate. But the only thing I have found is that Telus's answer to the $15 mandate was covered in the Koodo $15 plan.   

softech
Oracle
Oracle

It shows at the Plan change page.

softech_0-1677630978769.png

xiv
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@CountyDownIeUk 

Isn't this plan supposed to adhere to the guidelines mandated by the CRTC? (https://crtc.gc.ca/eng/phone/mobile/occa.htm)

I don't think PM can unilateraly change the plan, but I suspect they can still mislead/entice customer into signing up for more expensive plans.

-xiv

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@xiao123  Yes the $15 plan is unlimited in coming calling , no worries there it’s just the out  going calls that count against your 100 mins and note calling your voice mail even if it’s only takes 15 seconds will still count as a minute used

adding had to add incoming after unlimited .. good looking out @CountyDownIeUk 

CountyDownIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Slowly but surely all references to unlimited inbound for $15 is disappearing. I do worry as I feel there is some kind of plan to change this plan. It’s been going on for a good year or so. It used to show in your account. Last show was in plans......but no more. 

It could  at least show here as a confirmation of what we are paying for. 

67787D9B-904A-47A4-8A1A-D604574FEF6F.jpeg

Not showing in plans.....does make a potential customer look at the higher cost plans I guess.   

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@xiao123 

I noticed the same thing but nothing has changed your incoming calling is still free.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@xiao123 

Yes this is still the case. To keep your outgoing call down. If your friends and family are on a unlimited outgoing calls. Just text (unlimited) them to give you a buzz. 😉

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@xiao123 no worry, still unlimited incoming calls included in the $15 plan and all current plans

Need Help? Let's chat.