cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown charges from my account

dhavalkhoyani12
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Since last 2 month, Public mobile charged $39.55 every month without any information.

Its also not showing on payment history of my account. I already submit complaint but not responding.

Need help

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@dhavalkhoyani12 wrote:

Since last 2 month, Public mobile charged $39.55 every month without any information.

Its also not showing on payment history of my account. I already submit complaint but not responding.

Need help

@dhavalkhoyani12  - You are a community member since December 2020. Is that also when you activated?

Did you perhaps do a sim swap, or activate another account under this same credit card 2 months ago?

Respond to the ticket in your Inbox/SENT folder if you have not heard back within 24 hours (well, it is supposed to be 48, but I would be eager to know if this was me).

If you cannot submit to the ticket, open another one and mention you already submitted a ticket and would like a response asap.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Looks like a 35 plan with tax down to the penny, you don't use PMat all or know anyone who does? 

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @dhavalkhoyani12   are the 2 payments exactly 30 days apart?

Could someone in your family used your credit card to activate another line?

or with the 2 payment dates, would it be around your regular payment dates of the line you are using now?

How long are you message PM Agent? if it has been over 24 hours,  message them again

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

How long have you been here? If recently then did you have any troubles activating your account? If longer then perhaps your credit card is compromised.

Need Help? Let's chat.