cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorized service payment withdrawal

clucker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good day, I had a plan added to my public mobile account I did not ask for or give permission for. I have been waiting for a credit to my account or a refund....please respond thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Is somebody else using the phone but your credit card is on the account? Perhaps the phone got a text offer of more data and whoever is using the phone replied with a yes or yes3. As I asked earlier.

@clucker 

"top up option", do you mean a puchase of add-on?  did you login to My Account and check the Transaction log?

https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/account/payment/payment-history

Please check and let us know which option it was puchase without your authorization.  Please note option can be puchased via *611 as well as via My Account

But if your "top up option" is referring to plan renewal every 30 days, please note that when you subscribed to PM service, there was a step that you have to approve for setting up Autopay to complete the subscription process.  So, with that, PM will renew your plan every 30 days unless you went back My Account and disable Autopay

clucker

Dunkman hihave had money taken out

I am being charged for a top up option I did not subscribe to I did not ask for this option nor did I authorize for payments to be taken out for said top up please explain why you have been taking money out for a service I did not request

clucker

Hi, I do not know how it happened but I had been charged for a service I did not subscribe to, I was hoping for a refund or credit to my account but have not heard back from any thing this is my second query.....Thank you

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

"a plan added"? Do you mean what you thought you had for a plan is now different? Did you get an offer text and did you reply to it?

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@clucker 

Sorry, more details are needed.  Community members on this forum are customers like yourself. We do not have access to accounts.  What happened exactly?  Have you been in contact with customer service agent?  

Need Help? Let's chat.