Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use my international minutes?

foster-kaitlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, my account shows that I have the following int'l calling minutes: 

500 one-time int'l LD bonus 11 / 500 MIN

However, when I try to make a call outside of my home country, it says it can't go through. Please advise.

6 REPLIES 6

@foster-kaitlin  

What is the UK area code you are calling, please note:

the following UK codes are not included in UK calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialled: 4470, 44870-44879, 44843-44845.

Use 011 or + and then 44. If area codes have a 0 in front then don't use the 0.

foster-kaitlin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey there, I'm located in Canada trying to call the UK - can you help?

JL9
Mayor / Maire

It sounds like it is either a country that is not covered, you are not in Canada or you are not dialing the correct country code (missing digits, etc). Where are you calling from and where are you trying to call?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@foster-kaitlin 

International calling can only be made from Canada and not abroad.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Depends on which country you want to call. Let us know and we can coach you further.

edit...

For the More is Merrier freebie last winter, you got 500 International calling add-on to these specific countries..

• International calling covers the following countries: Canada, United States, China, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Italy, South Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Singapore, Spain, Thailand, United Kingdom, and Venezuelas.
  • If you're having trouble calling one of these countries, let us know and we can help.
  • If you trying to call different country, let us know and we can provide suggestion
Need Help? Let's chat.