cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit a support ticket. I can't receive incoming calls.

dantaitbrown
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I'm trying to speak with someone to make sure my account is active, because Rogers asked me to double-check that I'm connected to Public before they disconnect me.

I'm trying to submit a support ticket, but when it asks me to login to the Community account first, I get this error message, even though I'm already logged into the community and am able to post this message.

I've already tried changing my password twice.

Can anyone help?

Dan

I'm  It says I need to log in to the Community account

PUBLIC.png

"Error logging in"

6 REPLIES 6

dantaitbrown

Thanks will13am.

I was unable to log in to the ticketing system after changing my password, clearing my cache, and change browsers, so I contacted the team with your link.

@dantaitbrown wrote:

Hello!

I ported my mobile number to Public.

Yes, outgoing calls, texts in/out and data work okay.

Incoming calls are still not happening. It's been over 24 hours and I replied YES to the SMS approval. I replied YES with the new SIM in my phone but maybe was supposed to do this before switching SIM cards.

@dantaitbrown   You replied yes so you did your part.  But one last thing, did you reboot your phone?

There is a porting support team you can call and talk to live support and confirm the status.  I will message you the number.  Please check your Community inbox on the top right.  Call the team and ask for an update

dantaitbrown

Hello!

I ported my mobile number to Public.

Yes, outgoing calls, texts in/out and data work okay.

Incoming calls are still not happening. It's been over 24 hours and I replied YES to the SMS approval. I replied YES with the new SIM in my phone but maybe was supposed to do this before switching SIM cards.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Is this a Rogers landline or mobile number you are porting over to Public Mobile @dantaitbrown ?

So outgoing calls, texts in/out and data work okay? 

If only incoming calls are the issue perhaps the port is still in progress, OR you missed the SMS text approval if it was a Roger's mobile number.

If you have activated a new account and transferred over from another provider, note that incoming calls are usually the last to port over.

• Cell ports can take 2-3 hours. Use the previous provider's SIM card to receive the porting transfer text for approval to port to port over to Public Mobile and to receive calls from until port is complete.
  • Landline/voip ports can take 3+ days. Expect a mix of services on the landline and Public Mobile SIM card until port is complete.

When the incoming calls stop on the previous provider’s SIM card and/or landline/voip account, that is a good indication the port is complete.

If still issues, submit a ticket with Public Mobile representatives (CSA) for help; click this link: to request the transfer of your number over to Public Mobile if you missed the SMS text.

See helpful info. here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@dantaitbrown 

Rogers should not be disconnecting you if you intend to port into public mobile. The porting of the phone number will automatically close your Rogers account. If you have no services on your pm sim card after activation then your sim card did not provision correctly upon activation. Contact customer support to provision your sim card to your account. Once this is done and your services are working you may ask the CSA to either make or reinitiate the port request from Rogers. Be sure to reply YES to the PAT ( porting authorization text) within 90 minutes of receiving it with the Rogers sim card in your phone. The port will complete within a few minutes to a maximum of 2 hours and your Rogers account will automatically close. Put the pm sim card back in your phone and reboot.

To send a private message choose the second option below and read the spoiler within.

To contact customer support : Submit a support ticket via SIMon the chat bot Click here 

Or if you cannot submit a ticket via SIMon then Click here   ....for additional member supplied info.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@dantaitbrown , please try again after closing the browser, reopen, clearing cache.  If you are unable to navigate the ticketing system still you can send a private message to the CSA team directly using the link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.