cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to reactivate and change plan while having enough balance to cover change

catlove
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
This seems to big a glitch of some sort as it has happened to me more then once. My plan expired and while trying to change plan any balance on account is used first, but if there's enough to cover the new plan you still need to add extra funds for the system to change the plan?? Ridiculous. I sent two emails Sept 9, and Sept 12. Confirmation email acknowledges your email and states a response will come in 48 hours. That's a lie, I'm still waiting. I just want to change my plan and have my phone working again.
5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mary_M not only did this one land in the wrong thread, it's in the wrong language of the community 😞  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Bonjour @alicetous8,

Je vous ai envoyé un message privé avec quelques questions, pouvez-vous le consulter? On fera notre mieux pour vous aider 🙂

Merci,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @catlove

I'm truly sorry about the inconvenience, 

I will be glad to further assist you, I see that you currently have a balance of $15, can I know which plan were you looking to activate? 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @catlove,

Just send a private message to @Shazia_K or @Mary_M to get the assistance you need. Don't worry, that's will be fine. You'll get your service back once one is connected. 

Yours,

nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi @catlove

It should not happen. You can contact @Shazia_K or @Mary_Mfor help.

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.