cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make/receive calls

Doudy50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@CS_Agent

Phone is suddenly not able to make calls. When people call me, they get message that there is not is roaming on account (I haven’t left Canada). Something is seriously wrong. Tried basic troubleshooting; restart, remove sim, etc. Chatbot is useless. Link to submit a ticket is broken. 

Please help!

4 REPLIES 4

Doudy50
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank-you! Not sure why auto-pay didn’t continue given my card was still valid with plenty of room. In any event, the account was suspended so a manual payment fixed things up!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Doudy50 

What do you hear when you dial 611 from the device?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Doudy50 

The "US roaming" error recording is likely a wrong recording to your situation.  However, with that recording, it usually indicates either your account  or your friend's account, if he/she also with PM/Koodo/Telus,  is currently suspended. 

So, please try this yourself and possibly reach out to your friend and have him/she to try to  login My Account once more using Incognito mode and confirm your account status

If status shows Suspended, make a payment to resume service

If it shows Active,  try reboot the phone and click  Reset All Networks (Please note that will delete your saved Wifi as well, but you can easily add it back after)

If that still does not work, please message support for further investigation

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Sounds like your account has become suspended. Make a manual payment using any one of several options and it will restart.

How about (adding - real sms) texts and cell data (not wifi)?

Need Help? Let's chat.