cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to account

Coltdiamond
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

For some strange reason I am unable to login to my account to make changes. My CC expired and needs to be updated. When I try logging in it says failed and when I try the forgot password, I enter my email twice but still get an error. I have no idea what to do? The plan is going to expire and the phone service will stop. 

10 REPLIES 10

Is there a way to clear cookies from this site or just the cache and is there an incognito mode in that browser.

frank44
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

***UPDATE EDIT*** Login on PC now works.  Although I had to request a second text message ID check.  Something seems to be not working quite right with the login page.  ***END UPDATE***

I am considering changing my plan to one with more data and maybe 4G.

I cannot login to my existing account on my computer which is a Mac Mini with Safari browser.  Was able to login on this computer on previous occasions a few months ago.  On the login page I type in my email address and password and after a few seconds those entries are erased (blanked out) and nothing else happens.  Same thing when I try again.

However I'm able to login on my iPad 9 and iPhone 8.  I prefer to use my computer for account changes.

Memoza

I have the same problem. My phone is not working and I can’t access my account 

Coltdiamond

I was able to open a ticket with support. 

Thanks folks. Hope this gets things resolved. 

@Coltdiamond  - well you do seem logged into the community. 🙂

SIMbon Chatbot uses your community credentials to submit a ticket. Then to verify your account you need to have a current self serve account set up. Have you ever logged into self serve successfully?

If, for some reason, your account is disabled then use the 2nd method to submit a ticket in the above link, or below one which is the same to send a Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

edit

@Coltdiamond 

Contact an agent. Look for reply from envelope icon top right.

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Coltdiamond

Thanks for your quick reply. 

I have tried that many times. Unfortunately I cannot even login to open a support ticket as it does not recognize my email address. I am unsure how I even am able to login to the community. I think I had to create a 2nd login. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Have you ever created a self serve account before @Coltdiamond ?

If not you can register for one here:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Note - If in nonpay status for over 90 days, then you lost your account, number and access to self serve.

OR,

Were you able to log into self serve previous to this recently?

If so, and after following other suggestions already supplied to you, and still issues submit a ticket to CSA for assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Customer Support Agent (CSA)_Team, there are two methods to reach them found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Yummy
Mayor / Maire

As long as your account is in good standing you should be able to log in.

Try different browser but be aware if you try too many times your account will be locked for 15 minutes before it will let you try again.

If everything fails, contact agent for assistance.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Coltdiamond 

Use chrome or edge browser. Clear your browser cache first and go incognito.

Need Help? Let's chat.