cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login. Please help urgently

kae_be
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! My phone number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.  I am unable to login. I can login to my wife's account but mine says 

Page Expired The page you are trying to access is no longer available.
Please help.

10 REPLIES 10

trish24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes on my phone it does that but weirdly not on my computer so i figured it was a mobile access issue but no it seems to take an issue with using the saved password 

HI @trish24   happy that it works

Yes, the saved password and Chrome automatic login have some issue

You said on the phone it still not working?  try not to use the saved password and enter it yourself

or use another non-chrome browser

trish24
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i have discovered if i go and use my saved password i get that message but if i take and delete and readd the last character of my password again it works it like it doesnt want to work with a saved password on the phone 

Tsawwassen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi - This happens to me quite regularly.  I have a Mac and what I do is clear the Safari history and then re-boot and try again.

Hope that works for you.

@kae_be If you recently ported your PM phone number to another carrier, you can't log into your account anymore because it's been closed already.

That could be your problem 🙂

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @kae_be   we are just customers like you , we don't have access to your account

For your account number, check yoru email, you might have some welcome email from before and it might have the account number

But your login problem, are you on Chrome using saved password?  if you are , after you pick the saved password, DO NOT click Login, Chrome will automatically login and it should work

If you still see Page Expired, click Back button and refresh

@kae_be 

You're only communicating here with other customers.   Are you asking for your account number to port your phone number to another carrier?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@kae_be   You maybe need help with access to your account from a PM  customer Support agent.

Send them a private message to CS_Agent

Or use the Chatbot Simon to get a service ticket for help with that situation.

kae_be
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Already tried. Doesn't work. Can you share my account number in DM?

Quigley
Mayor / Maire

@kae_be   Try logging into your account using a different browser in incognito mode. Try again.

Need Help? Let's chat.