cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refer a Friend Question

cynderella
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi! I just switched to PM last night and so did my boyfriend. He added my number as someone who referred him, but he is not showing up in my account as someone I referred. I had given him the number before the port. Does that make a difference? 

Thanks! Smiley Happy

9 REPLIES 9

jesssip
I have also experienced similar things. No replies yet. I assume it is also due to the back log.

cynderella

Hi,

I have made two accounts - one for me and one for my boyfriend. I can log into my account and ported my number in with no issues. However, I can't log into his account and I can't reset the password now either as it says that I am now "locked out". Is there another way to solve this or would I need to wait for a mod? 

Thanks!

ronaldo7

you dont want to miss this plan..

$38/ month includes:

4GB of data

unlimited calling ontario wide

unlimited texting WORLDWIDE

caller ID

and all of that other fun stuff included 

PM ME i am getting sim cards for people because you will not get your sim card in the mail in time if you do it through the public mobile website!

all you have to do is use my number as the referral number! 

JaK
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You're welcome @cynderella 🙂  (You won't need this until renewal in 3 months, so you got plenty of time!)

mike390

Yea this happened to me too, I refered 4 people, but only 2 of them showed up, but my estimated referal credits show im being credited for 3 people... lol Im waiting till this deal craze clears up.

cynderella

Thanks @JaK! Will keep an eye out

JaK

Hi @cynderella;

No, that shouldn't make any difference, if he was actually able to enter the number, then the system recognized it and you should be fine. However, if it doesn't show up ion your rewards in a month or so, get a moderator to look at it at that point, they can manually add it back in. (Recommending a month as they are way backlogged right now and could look at this type of thing until more serious issues are cleared.)

Hope this helps, and welcome to Public Mobile!

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Don't you usually get a text instantly?

McLaren

It may take a few days to show up, as long as he entered your number during activation you will get it. 

Need Help? Let's chat.