cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get my account number to I can port out

Ricmurdock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to create a login, once I create it, it sends me to sign up screen I am already signed up. I just need my account number. 

4 REPLIES 4

@esjliv wrote:

@Ricmurdock - when you activated with Public Mobile did you receive an activation email? Check your email, it should be in the TO line of that email.

Otherwise, if you are still having issues contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

There is a situation that some customers might not notice the account number if using the Outlook for Android app.  This app will only show the account number if the e-mail message header hasn't been tapped on for expanded details.  If the "to" e-mail address is shown in the Outlook app, the customer would need to tap again on the e-mail message header and the account number will re-appear.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ricmurdock - when you activated with Public Mobile did you receive an activation email? Check your email, it should be in the TO line of that email.

Otherwise, if you are still having issues contact Public Mobile Representatives (CSA) by submitting a message(ticket) to them here: 

Private Message to Public Mobile Customer Support Agents (CSA)

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Ricmurdock although not preferred, you can provide them the IMEI # if they allow

if not, message support for the number

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

pmbc
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Are you having trouble creating the EverSafe account?  You're getting the 2FA?  Try your browser in incognito mode and using desktop/laptop rather than mobile.  The account number is in your profile menu.

Need Help? Let's chat.