cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to get limited deal

ptm619
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

The deal expires January 3rd and I ordered a sim on the 2nd. I thought that I did not need to have the sim card in hand to get the deal but that is not the case

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Kbeata you should get the PM sim locally at Telus or Koodo stores 

Try to message PM CS agent and ask.  I remember someone did ot and CS agent honored the promo

Kbeata
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same here! Kind of disappointed they should email the SIM # after ordering, or at least let us enter our current one to start their plan . I just ordered a SIM today for a special plan offer too. 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

maybe try contacting a CSA agent through chatbot https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help  and explain the issue.  they might (not sure)  be able to give you the promo after the 3 as you are waiting for a sim.  ie once sim arrives you give them the simcard # and they activate the expired plan for you

walker1
Mayor / Maire

@ptm619 

Try getting your sim card from a corporate Telus or Koodo store instead.

Or Amazon.

If you provide proof that you ordered the sim card from PM before January 3, you may get lucky and still get the promo if you ask a Customer Support Agent, for it.

But you'll have better luck getting the promo if you have the proof about sim card purchase from PM.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@ptm619 

You might want to pick up a SIM from your locate Telus/Koodo store so you can take advantage of the promo.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

You would have to find a SIM card at a Koodo / Telus store tm and activate before it’s over 

Need Help? Let's chat.