cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to disable call forward in USA

tanvuvuong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forgot to disable my call forward before travel to US. I want to receive call in US and bough roaming add on. But unable to disable it. Receive error: Problem connection or invalid MMI code. Please disable call forward of my account, any help from Agent will very appreciate. Thank you.

12 REPLIES 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tanvuvuong : All of the above (Edit: list of instructions) only applies while connected to this place....Edit: as you discovered.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech : Yeah that's why I asked if he had actually tried rather than assuming. 🙂

@tanvuvuong 

reading some old posts, I think if you phone is reachable in the US , then call forwarding will be "broken' right a way.  

If it registers on a US network, forwarding will be broken until it can register to a Canadian tower:

You shouldnt have your issue. that calls still being forwarded.  So, is your US roaming indeed working?

call forwarding is an account setting and not device.   When you set it on the device, it actually sending the command to the network for your forwarding choice.

I suggest you to open a ticket with CS Agent and see what they can do .  Again , tell them you have bought US Roaming and hence need this to be turned off

Just to confirm, but with your roaming, you can make calls without problem?

@tanvuvuong 

I don't think a CSA can help you....this is a phone setting not an account setting. Try @t_p 's suggestion if possible. Where did you call forward your number to?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fujiyama wrote:

@Anonymous : can you edit your first reply in this thread to say “...double post...” only? That will look cleaner 👍 

@fujiyama 

some other member not like to see do Edit reply in any thread the say post new one much better...

fujiyama
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@tanvuvuong : You will have to contact CSA for this. Follow the instructions to submit a ticket, from the second post here.

@Anonymous : can you edit your first reply in this thread to say “...double post...” only? That will look cleaner 👍 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@tanvuvuong wrote:

I forgot to disable my call forward before travel to US. I want to receive call in US and bough roaming add on. But unable to disable it. Receive error: Problem connection or invalid MMI code. Please disable call forward of my account, any help from Agent will very appreciate. Thank you.

@tanvuvuong 

Try Reset network settings, or Factory reset.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tanvuvuong 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@tanvuvuong 

For US Roaming 10 day packages
Unlimited U.S. Talk, Text and 250MB Data Bundle = $20
Unlimited U.S. Talk and Text Bundle = $15
Unlimited U.S. Talk Only = $8
Unlimited U.S. Text Only = $8
U.S. Data Only 10 day packages
250MB = $10
500MB = $15
1GB = $20

when you visit US and then Purchase it,

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $$

Try To Purchase Add-Ons Using Your Self-Serve Account

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
  5. after you Add-on you have to do Rebooting your phone

what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

Overview Of Add-Ons visit Here link..

Need Help? Let's chat.