cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to add funds

Vanity91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello 

I have been trying to add funds to my account to top it up but when I click on where it says to add funds I get an error message that says that either the link is broken or it is under construction. I need to top up before August 22 when my plan renews. Can someone tell me how I can do this? 

Regards

Wendy Hayes

10 REPLIES 10

@Vanity91 wrote:

Thank you so much for your advice. I cleared my cache and browsing history and that seemed to work. I was able to add funds to my account

self solution removed

Vanity91
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much for your advice. I cleared my cache and browsing history and that seemed to work. I was able to add funds to my account

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Vanity91 

use browser from computer,and clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

you will get verification code by email or SMS
and inserting the 6 digit number and not press anything
just wait a 5 second automatically be login,,

and vouchers added to your account by call *611

once connected press (1) then (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN #,

if you still can't then contact support team by CS_Agent

MrSpock
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Vanity91 hi if you are using a voucher you can dial *611 on your phone to pay also if you know your pin you can pay with your credit card if you have one on file

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Vanity91   It could be just browser cache.

Try to login to My Account again using Incognito mode, or try on another browser like Edge/Firefox/Chrome or try on another device.

You have enough time to add fund, just try with the tricks above.

If that still does not work, open ticket with PM Support

at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot. Follow this to get to ticket open screen quicker:

start by typing : Contact CS Agent
then Click "Contact Us"
then Click "Other"
finally Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

If you have problems submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to the CS Agent (but this can take longer):
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.