cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Pay for Plan

peww
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I'm having issues paying for my plan. I tried to pay with my debit/credit card but I keep getting an error message when trying to set up a new card or paying my balance outstanding. Attached is a picture of my issue.

peww_0-1585596645814.png

Thanks,

Arthur

19 REPLIES 19

Did you buy the voucher today? Some vouchers take a few hours (up to 24 hours) to become activated.

Keihan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Voucher

@Keihan wrote:

I tried to call 611 and it won’t work

Are you having problems paying with a cc or voucher by calling 611?

Keihan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I tried to call 611 and it won’t work

When is your renewal date ? Do you have a valid credit card to use to pay...otherwise you can get a payment voucher from 7-11 type of retailers, then call 611 to add it to your account.

Alternative method is to use on-line payment like recharge.com or ding.com.

@Lana58 

Are you having problems paying with a cc or voucher?

Lana58

@peww wrote:

Hi I can't call that number as my phone plan is deactivated. I also can't process any of my cards (Debit or Credit). The error below keeps popping up:

I also don't want to go on Ding and purchase a voucher as it costs $8 for processing fees.

Thanks,

AL

Buy vouchers at one of these places or if you have friend/family member out and about have them pick one up and give you the pin.

vouchers.jpg

@peww  When entering your credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space). 

@peww wrote:

Hi I can't call that number as my phone plan is deactivated. I also can't process any of my cards (Debit or Credit). The error below keeps popping up:

Just in case, when you're inputting your card info, make sure you're using the name EXACTLY as it appears on the card, i.e. if you have an initial in between your 1st & last names, be sure to include that.

@peww 

Can you try a different credit card?

Or buy a top up at a Shell Gas Station?

peww

peww_0-1585680848442.png

I also don't want to go on Ding and purchase a voucher as it costs $8 for processing fees.

Thanks,

AL

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@peww Had that message and situation a year ago; it cleared overnight.

If your phone has no service and you can't wait a day:

a) try the ideas already suggested, especially the $1 trick

b) get the TextNow app for calling/texting over wifi.

Given that moderator response time seems to be at least 24 hours just now, you may need option b) anyway. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

What did you select in PAYMENT TYPE?

Try......Other enter the desired payment amount. 

I think you used Amount Due

A55DD4D4-922E-4043-92F6-9EB581E3EBD1.jpeg

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

The warning says....YOUR ACCOUNT ALREADY HAS ENOUGH BALANCE

What option did you take just below the credit card.....white box.?. 

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @peww ,,

If you are having issues making a payment online.

An easier option would be just to call  611 from your phone and  do a payment that way.

Try incognito mode with clear cache

Also don't use apt number but '##-## street name' form and duct leave space in your postal code

If you do need to contact moderatora te link is herehttps://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ 

@peww  You may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or can also use 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Is it Visa or MasterCard debit?

Master debit may not work

Don't try to many times system may flag it, you can contact moderators or buy a voucher at gas station or recharge.com

Need Help? Let's chat.